Description de l'offre d'emploi
We recruit for our client Onsite User Services Specialist based in Casablanca
What you’ll be working on:
– Monitors and keeps the service level agreed with the business, for Onsite support (Incidents and Requests fulfilments, according to ITIL best practices).
– Reaches top ratings on customer satisfaction for End-User Services, Ensures that end users and Local management are satisfied with IT support and services received
– Supports the timely implementation of Global/Regional IT initiatives at the site
– Management experience with a proven track record of running high performing environments, and professional experience in the area of operational IT services in multiple fields of technical experience.
– Provide support & guidance for onsite services (e.g. events and meetings). Drive the user experience and promote best practice.
– Interfaces with and supports the IT Areas with infrastructure strategy and activities
– Provides Local, Regional and Global support for IT projects
– Ensures the timely implementation of Global/Regional/Local initiatives and IT projects.
– Proposes opportunities to optimise our service delivery using Global guidelines as a reference.
– Supporting incident and request management and measuring performance against agreed SLA’s.
– Managing service providers and vendors that we use to deliver services, including contract management and service reviews.
– Lead and deliver global/local network infrastructure, telephony, workplace, client hardware and employee experience projects and deployments, including the measuring of success and adoption of these solutions.
– You will be working as part of an agile team with whom you need to be focused on creating great employee experiences in the way our colleagues interact everyday with innovative technology and digital services in our workplace.
– Lead and support Business Continuity activities.
– Partnering with key business stakeholders, analysing business requirements and choosing solutions to our challenges, deploying solutions and contributing to the marketing and change management campaigns to ensure high adoption of these new solutions.
****Expected Educational Qualifications :
Must have BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or recognition of prior working experience which is equivalent.
– 3 to 5 years’ experience in providing onsite and/or remote technical support to end users in PC and Mac environments with experience across multiple domains.
Type d’emploi : CDD
- Niveau d'études Bac plus 5
- Expérience 3 Ans